Thursday, November 8, 2007

It's Hitting The Big Round Thing That Pushes Air


After almost three months of being unemployed, things have finally deteriorated to the point of almost total despair. The first terror was the loss of all medical coverage, being a parent that sort of thing is always a scare. Since C has now turned 18 and is a student he did have coverage on my now gone health plan but does not qualify for CHIP. I’ve been trying to keep things as normal as possible but now that too has fallen totally apart. Within the next two weeks I expect the phone, the electric, and the cable to be shut off. That should also be just about the time that the bank shows up to repo my stead. The most annoying thing about all of this is that I’m now basking in self pity, and I hate self pity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment