Thursday, July 20, 2006

Entry for July 21, 2006


ARGH !!!


This Yahoo 360 thing is driving me crazy. Now, I can't even see my own blog. Oh I can see it and obviously write to it, but it's completely missing from my 360 page.  NO!!! I'm not trying to shun you or shut you out of my life (you know who you are). I even tried making it "public" and turning off the "mature content" flag but it's still invisable from my 360 page.


No, I don't use the "mature content" flag because I plan on writing about all the great things that can be done with cucumbers and Wesson oil... I put the mature content flag on because of the joke photos I post and I didn't want anyone getting their nipples twisted in a knot because they might find something offensive.



Well that was special.


After pulling my graying hair out checking and resetting all the blog settings and getting no where... I just posted the above to the blog and the whole thing appeared. Gotta love Yahoo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment