Friday, August 18, 2006

Entry for August 19, 2006



Today Bubba will be jumping to the top of my attention list again. Just when my fingernails were getting clean again... I'll sure be changing that today.


Still have to give Bubba his new bumper brackets but there are other things too. I started to compile a list of the things that need attention on Bubba and it is an impressive list. Bubba needs some brake work, both his rear shoes and his front pads need to be changed out. He really could use a new set of shocks but I might hold off on that expense for now... Oh, and sneakers. Bubba's sneakers are getting a bit long in the tooth. I'm certainly not anxious to buy Bubba new sneakers, the ones I would like to get him would run about $500. Bubba is currently wearing BF Goodrich Comp T/A KOs, truly an aggressive manly tire, Bubba can certainly park proudly in any lot. I’ve got this thing for the Comp TA KO tire. Rudy wore them too, as did his other two S10 ancestors. In fact his sibling Rex wears a mighty fine set. Don’t tell Rex but when I first saw him. I wasn’t really attracted to him as much as his brand new set of Comp T/A KO tires. Monetary considerations just might force my hand to choose generic donuts for Bubba this time, that would be about $300. I’m sure Bubba won’t really mind. Afterall, we all know he would look good wearing any old set of Maypops.


0 comments:

Post a Comment