Saturday, August 19, 2006

Entry for August 20, 2006


Gotta call T


I forgot to remind him to go to Austin, MN. Sparta is just a short 2 hour and 2 minute drive to Austin Minnesota where one of the most important landmarks in North America can be visited, The Spam Museum.


M was in a hurry last night to get down the hill to meet his ride so he asked if he could drive Bubba down, foolish me I said yes. Well, M forgot that he took Bubba down the hill so when he came home he walked up the muddy driveway in the rain. Oh, did I forget to mention that since he as usual has lost his keys he borrowed mine. Well Guess What !!! M naturally lost my keys so Bubba is sitting down the hill in the parking lot of the Mennonite church in a keyless fashion. M doesn't understand why I'm pissed off.


C really acted up yesterday and pushed my button. Then he forgot to go to work at 5:00, he tought he was on call.


 


I was so terribly foolish when I thought parenthood was something I could afford and enjoy !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment